Thursday, January 14, 2010

Psalm63

O God, you are my God;
Earnestly I seek you;
My souls thirsts for you;
My flesh faints for you,
As in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary,
Beholding your power and your glory.
Because your steadfast love is better than life,
My lips will praise you.
So I will bless you as long as I live;
In your name I will lift up my hands.
My souls will be satisfied as with fat and riich food,
And my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night;
For you have been my help,
And in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.
My soul clings to you;
Your right hand upholds me.
Butthose who seek to destroy my life shall go down into the depths of the earth;
They shall be given over to the power of the sword; they shall e a portion for jackals.
But the king shall rejoice in God;
All who swear by him shall exult,
For the mouths of liars will be stopped.

No comments: