Saturday, January 2, 2010

Passion

Well, The past 2 days we were driving to passion conference in Atlanta, Georgia. I'm with my sister her husband and a few of their staff. Right now there is 21000 students from all over the world gathered together to bring
Glory to the Lord. What an incredible experience to be apart of! So many college campuses represented. I am just praying thst God would awaken my heart. Part of me feels like Satan knows the vision God gave me and since then is doing anything in his power to hold me back from drawing near. I just feel farther than I have in such a long time. I pray, read my Bible, have fellowship, but still there is a dryness that I can't seem to get past. I am praying that personal revival comes here. That I choose to fear God not man and let God love me by releasing the reigns in controlling my life. I only give God what I want to give or what is easy. Tonight was great though. I got to meet up with Roo hedges and a few of her friends who were here. That was great to connect with them!
Tonight we got to hear Louis giglio talk on John 11-12 and awakening. We also heard chris Tomlin, and Christy gnockels. You would think Atlanta would be warm considering it's the south but nope it's freezing, sooooo cold. Bedtime



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: