Friday, March 18, 2011

Digiornos Party!

So, I'm in Wichita Kansas this week with my 2 sisters and 2 beautiful little nieces. We've had quite the adventure, heading to the zoo, taking walks in the 80 degree weather, and watching them play. They are 7 months and 11 months.

My sister Julie is quite the party planner. Not only is she the planner, but she is also coupon guru. If you need to save money, she can help! She went online and signed up to host a Digiorno pizza party. They send her a box of a timer, pizza slicer, nametags, a bball hoop mini size (it was a march madness theme), and SO much more along with coupons for FREE pizza and drinks.
Tonight we had the party with 20+ of her friends and their children, with over 10 pizzas, drinks and more.  How much did she spend to pay for all of this... 2$.  A party for 20 on 2$. Astounding!! (This picture PLUS more pizzas, and a box of goodies!)

She checks blogs and finds coupons in every area.  With her eye for saving a penny here and a penny there, she throws parties for less than 5$.

**my lesson of the day: You don't have to have lots of money to host parties! As my mom says, "A penny saved is a penny earned".  I just need to keep my eyes open and hold onto those coupons!

No comments: