Saturday, February 27, 2010

I....


(idea taken from Kailin Bennett)
I am: a woman, passionate, a leader, passive, an introvert, people-lover, God-fearing, a friend, a sister, a daughter
I think: about the future, about God, about the past
I know: that I want to serve God all my life, that without him I am lost, that I'm still learning
I have: family, friends, a home, a great school, a wonderful job, and an incredible God
I wish: Christ in all his glory would come: no more tears, no more pain, no more hunger, no more sickness
I hate: the cold, feeling guilty, being rejected
I miss: family, comfort, climbing trees, summer, Costa Rica
I feel: burdened, shameful
I crave: summer nights, sleep, love, grace, intimacy
I wonder: what my life will be like, what legacy i will leave, who I will marry (if)
I pray: for a contrite heart, that I would fear the Lord, for my friends, through Eph. 3:16-19, for revival, aloud
I regret: caring what people think, being gluttonous
I love: a hot cup of coffee, the Bible, and a warm summer sunrise (all combined), stars, friends, popcorn, rest
I always: overanalyze, make my bed
I care: about my family, about Christ, for the not-yet believers, and people
I am not: an extravert, shy,
I believe: in Christ alone
I dance: in my car, in my bedroom, while im running,
I sing: by myself, in chapel
I laugh: for real just sometimes, i wish i laughed more
I cry: at almost all movies, in worship and prayer,
I don’t always: think before speaking, prioritize my time well, speak humbly
I write: letters,thoughts, journals, notes
I lose: everything
I never: quite understand, make fast decisions, have enough time
I listen: to rascal flatts, to authority, to friends, to Christ
I can usually be found: at Joes, or in Stacy and Justines room
I am scared: that I'm not enough
I need: Jesus
I can’t wait: for Him to take my hand and walk me through the pearly gates

No comments: