Friday, December 25, 2009

And it begins...

Alright,
So I started thinking about the idea of a blog and came to find out, I have one! I completely forgot!!! Well, here is the beginning of the updated, new, improved blog 2010! I am hoping to update this a farely decent amount of times with things I am learning, just experiences, exciting news, etc.

I wanted to start today because tomorrow I start a fast until the new year.  For 4 days, I will be having nothing but juice, but on day 5 & 6 I will be eating fruits and veggies and slowly beginning to reincorporate foods into my system.  During the fast I want to blog things God is revealing, daily prayers, and just verses or challenging thoughts that arise.  Let's end 2009 on a solid note with God and begin 2010 with fervor towards his name :)! AMEN!

As of right now, I would write more, but I have to go sort out driving ideas for PASSION 2010 in Atlanta Georgia! I have to get to bloomington Il somehow :/.

No comments: