Tuesday, July 3, 2012

So long college...

3 years. What they say is true, my college career has come and gone quicker than expected. It ended on a VERY high note. Here are a few Highlights:
Freshman year: Geocaching with the CROWS This group of young men and lovely roommates really made my freshman year a LOT of fun! We definitely went on some great adventures together.
Sophomore year: JOES Managing Joes for 2 years was an incredible opportunity! I can easily say it shaped my Moody time. Not only were these people my friends, but they became my family. Through the ups and downs, I learned so much about leading a team and managing a business.
Junior/Senior year (i was on the 3 year track): FUNCH These are my best friends. I have never experienced community like this before nor will I probably ever again. From male modeling, to spring break videos, cinco de funch, toasts, and roundtable delight, I will never forget the memories I made with them. Each one is going to do great things for God's kingdom.
Ready or not world, here I come. Moody Grad 2012

No comments: